Surface Pro will compete with the iPad. Many consumers are likely to line up for an iPad just because it costs you less WHILE the real tablet buyers, desktop fans and on the go professionals will definitely line up for Surface Pro. The 64 GB Surface Pro will cost you $899 and the 128 GB will cost you $999.
Both Surface Pro versions are packed with:
- Full version of Windows 8 (Unlike Surface RT which didn't come with a full Windows 8 version)
- Intel Core i5 Processor (Surface RT came with Quad-Core NVIDIA Tegra 3)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 4 GB memory (RAM) (Unlike Surface RT with 2 GB Memory)
- Full HD (1920 X 1080) (Surface RT wasn't FULL HD)
- 10 Point Multi-Touch Display (Unlike Surface RT with 5 point Multi-Touch)
- 10.81 x 6.81 x 0.53inch, Less than 2lbs
- VaporMg casing, Dark Titanium color
- Pen input and pen (included with purchase)
- More Battery Power (42 W-H)
- Full size USB 3.0
- Two Microphones
Unfortunately Touch cover or Type cover costs you an extra $100, isn't included on the Surface Pro purchase. As mentioned earlier, Surface Pro comes in 2 versions, the 64 GB for $899 and the 128 GB for $999. Surface Pro is more powerful and it can be used as a full Hybrid (Tablet, Laptop or a Desktop).
" The Real Tablet war is now ON, Surface Pro competes the iPad "
- FC, Fingers Crossed :-)